Each fragrance is composed of three scent step:
Top notes: The scents that are perceived immediately on application of a perfume. Top notes consist of small, light molecules that evaporate quickly. They form a person’s initial impression of a perfume and thus are very important in the selling of a perfume. Also called the head notes.
Middle notes: The scent of a perfume that emerges just prior to the dissipation of the top note. The middle note compounds form the “heart” or main body of a perfume and act to mask the often unpleasant initial impression of base notes, which become more pleasant with time. They are also called the heart notes.
Base notes: The scent of a perfume that appears close to the departure of the middle notes. The base and middle notes together are the main theme of a perfume. Base notes bring depth and solidity to a perfume. Compounds of this class of scents are typically rich and “deep” and are usually not perceived until 30 minutes after application.
- Extrait de Parfum is integrated from 25-32% oil, the most expensive, usually at night during the special meeting.
- Eau de Parfum range from 12-22% oil, suitable for use in the dinner, when the cold weather or when you want to keep the scent longer.
- Eau de Toilette from 6-8% essential oils, the most easy to use, can be used anywhere daily
- Eau de Cologne only 2% oil smell slightly airy, fresh cheery.
How to choose perfume
- When choosing a perfume must first identify your favorite scent, smell that is appropriate for your body or not. However, this also depends on the “style” of the user.
- Perfume selection consistent with their surroundings, such as perfume for work, perfume for sport, cologne for a party or going out with girlfriend to choose a perfume should have the luxury, to have the charm…
- Choose fit the climate of that season. When the hot weather should not use perfumes that smell strong, these types have a high oil concentration often% sharply should choose the type has to be at least oil% freshness, if using the high oil type% often cause discomfort for those around him.
- So buy several fragrances for use in each different weather circumstances.
The choice is a perfume that suits not easy when the market is most cosmetic products fragrances are rushing to launch many different brands. The perfume scents and do a lot of different ingredients, they are manufactured and bottled in a variety of styles and sizes to meet the diversified needs of customers. This fact makes the purchase very difficult when deciding to buy yourself a fragrance.
However, if you obey the small rules that I recommend below will surely ease your selection for a best fit.
1. Your skin type
You should try many different juices to clear your skin with the most kind, no two are exactly fragrance similar to the scent, the smell and the flavor shine, flavor retention. Even the same fragrance when sprayed on each body is different for different scents. Therefore, expensive and not always with you. Do not blindly chasing the famous brand, you should try to have a wide variety of consolidation.
2. The smell of perfume
You men use perfumes containing fresh fragrance, it will make you attractive impression. So to your friend (lover as well) try to feel the scent of perfume you want to use. Often the people around you will have a better sense of fragrance for you.
3. Composition and aromatic
The fragrances used a lot of components and different scents. There fragrances extracted from trees, berries, from plants and materials by sea … in general fragrances men’s suits personal preference per person. However, you should select the type of personality and your lifestyle.
4. Climate and seasons.
When using perfume, you should also care about the weather and seasonal. Fragrances suitable for winter may not be effective in the summer. Therefore, the choice of perfume can balance between climate and your skin is very important. Also, you can use perfume under, and in accordance with the change of weather, if you have the strength of financial viability. Besides, even with the occasion or meeting that you should also note the type of perfume you use to suit, for example perfumes you used to go to weddings, birthday parties should not when used for seminars, press conferences …
One thing is certain that women are very interested in the male’s body scent. So there’s no reason that a modern elegant man doesn’t have the habit of using perfume to express the look, style and individual personality.